Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39,172 per year + pension, health care|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 13:59|
I am looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join a world leading manufacturing company based in Bagworth. The company are known for being one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the UK and are a widely respected company. My client has seen massive amounts of growth over the last 12 months. My client has 18 manufacturing sites around the UK, they are soon to have one of the biggest manufacturing sites in europe. They are a company built on their core values and behaviours and are looking for engineers who can be a part of there continuing growth.
Skills required for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanical biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Mechanical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Mechancial Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's