Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41.5k per year + Pension,life insurance|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 13:53|
I am looking for an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field and rapidly expanding to take control of their respected field and they are keen to employ an experience electrical engineer to the team. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have a mechanical qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Mechanically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have a Mechanical qualification.
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical - Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Intvertors, Relays
- Mechanical - Bearings, Belts, Chains, Motors, Gearboxes, Hydraulics, Pneumatics.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.