|Job Title:||Machine/Line Setter|
|Salary:||£20k - 25k per year + Overtime and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 11:54|
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 + Overtime
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
An opportunity has opened up for a Line Setter to join a manufacturing client in the West Midlands. The succesful Line setter will be accountable for maintaining production levels through ensuring lines are set up correctly, keeping machine logs and shift logs, attending to any first line engineering issues (Mechanical) and supporting the maintenance department with any quieries.
Skills required for the Line Setter:
- Ideally Food Manufacturing Background
- Machine Setting Experience
- Experience in a manufactruing plant essential
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge/Experience
- Leadership experience desirable
- Writing Shift Reports
The Line Setter will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Shift Pattern - Flexible Start Times
- Development opportunities within Engineering - Training Courses
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Weekend Overtime Rota
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.