|Job Title:||Line Leader|
|Salary:||£20k - 25k per year + Overtime and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 10:59|
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 + Overtime
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
An opportunity has opened up for a Line Leader to join a manufacturing client in the West Midlands. Due to increased demand my client is looking for a Line Leader to support the manufactruing process and improve line efficiency. The succesful line leader will be accountable for maintaining production levels through ensuring lines are set up correctly, keeping machine logs and shift logs, attending to any first line engineerign issues (Mechanical) and supporting the maintenance department with any quieries.
Skills required for the Line Leader:
- Ideally Food Manufactruing Background
- Experience in a manufactruing plant essential
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge/Experience
- Leadership experience desirable
- Writing Shift Reports
The Line Leader will benefit from:
- Development opportunities within Engineering - Training Courses
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's