|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 15:42|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified mechanical maintenance technician to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based near Bedford. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a blue chip company that has been manufacturing for over 50 years and they have various sites across the UK. The Mechanical maintenance technician will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance across the machinery they have. As a Mechanical maintenance technician you will be working on very large industrial machinery, you will also be working as part of a engineering team which involves working days and nights shift pattern. The ideal candidate will need to have engineering qualifications and broad hands on mechanical experience.
Skills required for Mechanical Engineer:
- Apprentice Trained or Level 3 qualified
- Mechanical experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, motors
- Welding, Fabrication, Lathes, Mills
- Previous experience working in a heavy industrial environment (Ideally Manufacturing Experience)
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage
The Mechanical Technician will benefit from:
- Full training and development programm to enhance technical skills
- Being Technically challenged whilst working on lots of different kit
- Working for a Blue Chip Manufacturing Company
- Career growth
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Career growth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's