|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 11:05|
An opportunity is now available for a Mechanical Fitter to join a market leading, globally recognised plant in Somerset. The successful candidate for this Mechanical Fitter will have a lot of autonomy on the role, whilst also having a close-knit engineering team to rely on. To be considered for this Mechanical Fitter role previous experience working within a heavy environment is essential, in return the successful candidate will be offered a tailored training package and will b be working a day’s base role.
Skills required for the Mechanical Fitter:
- To be considered for this Mechanical Fitter role you will need to be able to work in a heavy environment.
- The skills required for this Mechanical Fitter role, thee skills required, belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, welding,
- The successful candidate will have a completed a Mechanical apprenticeship
The Mechanical Fitter will benefit from:
- The Mechanical Fitter will be working an attractive shift –days only
- Working for a stable market leader company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
Benefits: Pension, £36,000 OTE, Tools
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,284 per year + 10% Contributory Pension
£38k per year + 10% Contributory Pension
Welder/Fabricator - Mechanical Fitter
£24k - 26k per year + Benefits Package
Mechanical Engineer / Fitter (Days)
Basic £29.5K, Benefits
Mechanical Engineer / Fitter (Flexible Hours)
Basic £35K, Benefits