|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£15 - 18 per hour|
|Reference:||856328 - MF|
|Contact Name:||Shani Scholtz|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 17:27|
A vacancy has arisen to join my clients Mechanical Department. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Mechanical Engineering team. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Mechanical Fitter.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skillset, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Shani-Leigh Scholtz at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 37k per year + Pro Rata
Mechanical Engineer (ideally chartered)
£30k - 67k per year
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£48k - 50k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus