|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer/Welder|
|Salary:||£33k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 14:51|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Welder
Salary: £33,000 - £34,000
Shift: Days (1 in 4 call out with premium pay)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a large, stable engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for machining, welding, fitting and fabrication, as well as carrying out breakdown repairs on a range of manufacturing machinery. You must be able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Mechanically Bias
- Must be able to weld and fabricate
- Experience of manual machining, milling, turning
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Internal and external training opportunities available
- Progression available within the business
- Potential to earn more with premium overtime rates and call out rates
- Working for a large reputable company
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's