Mechanical Engineer- Days
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer- Days|
|Salary:||£33k - 34k per year + pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 10:53|
Mechanical Engineer- No Nights
Shift: 4 on 4 off days
An exciting opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Engineer has arisen in Somerset. This is a great opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias to work in a stable, growing company! If you are looking to join a company that invest in their Engineers and their team, this is the company for you. You will receive a personal-development-plan, and have the opportunity to work closely with the experienced engineers and manager on site too.
Skills required for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within an Industrial Environment.
- Experience working in a heavy industrial environment- Forces/ Marine/ Print/ Concrete/ Recycling etc
- Happy work within a hot, cold, wet environment
- Mechanical Bias
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Days Role
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress throughout the company
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's