Mechanical Engineer - Automated Warehouse
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer - Automated Warehouse|
|Salary:||Basic £34,500, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 08:41|
Mechanical Engineer – Automated Warehouse
Salary: Basic £34,500 plus Benefits
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
A large organisation in the Loughborough area are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer within their Automated Warehouse. Working on a days based (8am – 4pm) shift pattern, you will be required to complete maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of automated warehouse equipment (cranes, conveyors, racking etc.). This organisation are a market leader within their industry and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer from a Distribution / Automated Warehouse background to progress their career further.
Skills required for an Mechanical Engineer:
- Ideally, Apprentice trained or hold NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Worked within a Logistics / Distribution / Automated Warehouse environment previously.
- Have experience of maintaining and servicing equipment such as conveyors, cranes and racking systems.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- The role is initially for the first 6 months, Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm) but it will go onto rotating 2 weeks Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm) and the 2 weeks Tuesday – Saturday (8am – 4pm) thereafter.
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Working for a business where you would be valued as an employee.
- Working a days shift role (8am – 4pm)
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare. Will get a £2,500 Shift Allowance after 6 months
Commutable: Loughborough, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's