|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2022 14:31|
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
Salary: £42,000 + BONUS
Location: Raunds, Wellingborough
I am currently recruiting for an FMCG manufacturing company that is looking to add an mechanical maintenance engineer to its department. Our client has been dominant in the manufacturing market for over 40 years! Our client is hoping to add a mechanical engineering expertise into a thriving department. Our client has recently added a variety of new machines and improved its training infastructure to allow it to compete with its competitors and remain as one of the strongest manufacturing companies in England. From the moment you step onto site, it is evident that our client has extremely high engineering stanadards with a friendly and helpful ethos around the business. The right candidate will benefit from working for a blue-chip company and have the chance to be put on additional electrical and PLC courses. The successful Maintenance Engineer must be open to working days and nights.
Skills acquired to be a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled with an mechanical bias.
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification (Level 3 minimum)
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial, manufacturing or Armed forces (RAF, NAVY, ARMY) background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
Benefits:, Healthcare, 42,000 + OTE , training, Fantastic Sector
Commutable: Rushden, Kimbolton, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, Corby, Peterborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400 ) at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's