|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2022 10:26|
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
Salary - £32,000 - £38,000
Shift - Days role Monday - Friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company at their fully automated site in Cambridgeshire. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site throughout this. The mechanical engineer will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any mechanical engineer.
- Mechanical maintenance/installation
- A level of electrical work to support mechanical maintenance.
- Complying with all relevant regulations and safety procedures.
- Maintenance / Fault finding / Repairs / installation to production plant, services and equipment, as well as testing of site safety systems. Ensuring compliance with the current pressure regulations and site safety regulations to current standards.
- Ability to fabricate various parts and components using a wide range of materials and mechanical equipment
Reporting into the Maintenance Team Leader, the purpose of the role is to service the production and packing departments, minimising plant down-time, improving efficiencies.
Skills required for the mechanical engineer
- Must have experience of mechancial maintenance
- Engineering qualification
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
The Mechanical engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Very good benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's