|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 09:29|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
4 on, 4 off £39,000 - £41,000
This well established business continues to grow at an impressive rate. Recently the business has put a lot of investment into their machinery which is a great opportunity for this engineer to enjoy working on these new modern automated production lines. Due to an increase in production we are currently recruiting for an experienced mechanically bias multi skilled maintenance engineer to work on 12 hour night shift pattern. You will be experienced in maintenance whilst also using this company to build on the skills you already possess with the amazing trianing and development that's in place.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mechanical bias or strong mechanical knowledge
- Mechanical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Annual Bonus
Benefits: Pension, 10% bonus
Commutable from: Somerset, Glastonbury, Shepton Mallet, Rodney Stoke, Blagdon, Evercreech, Yatton, Yeovil
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's