|Job Title:||Marketing Officer|
|Salary:||£20k - 25k per year + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 16:32|
Are you creative, with an artistic flair, and an eye for detail? Keen to put your own stamp on a marketing role?
If so then Pioneer Selection want you to join us as a Marketing Officer where you would play a key part in the continued growth of the business.
Pioneer Selection is a well-established engineering recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire experiencing year on year success. Due to investment in our infrastructure we are seeking a Marketing Officer who would oversee the company’s marketing campaigns both, internally and externally, delivering high quality and creative content in line with overall targets.
As a Marketing Officer you would be;
- Executing international, national, and regional marketing campaigns utilising the full marketing mix.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers.
- Producing attractive content including, but not limited to; social media posts, brochures, magazines, flyers, e-newsletters, promotional videos, recorded testimonials, and photographs.
- Growing the online community and raising the awareness and profile of the company.
- Conducting research to produce articles and blogs for the company website and social media platforms.
- Optimising, analysing and reporting on all marketing activity such as; website, SEO, and social media activity.
Why join us?
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary with regular pay reviews and annual bonus.
- Work in a buzzing office environment where teamwork and development of individuals is at the heart of what we do.
- Work in a newly created marketing role where you can really make it your own.
- Excellent holiday package.
- Top London restaurant nights out and exciting team events e.g. Ascot, Go Karting, White water rafting.
- Charity days, competitions, and sports clubs e.g. badminton, squash, and football.
If you are intrigued and want to find out more about our Marketing Officer role, you can even come in and spend some time in the office to see for yourself what a great place it is to work, then please apply now or contact Clare Cazaly asap!!!