MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30k - 31k per year + Pension, Overtime, Profit Share Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 16:21|
Location – Devon
Salary – £31,000
Monday to Friday days - 4.5 Day week!
We are currently looking for Process Engineer's to join a large Manufacturing business based in Devon. The successful Process Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their production levels on site by increasing efficiencies and As a process engineer you will assist your colleagues through Assessing machines capabilities and identify production improvement opportunities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos. After recently investing in a new production line they are very keen on interviewing candidates that have worked within a manufacturing environment.
What you will need for this role:
- Carry out risk assessments to identify and implement safe working procedures.
- To maintain the Process Instruction System
- To provide buildings, services, tooling, and equipment in support of the production programme.
- In conjunction with area supervision, to set up and carry out initial running of new processes.
- Identify and Cost capital projects.
- To identify production improvement opportunities.
- Implement engineering change notes and amend tooling, equipment and Process Instructions accordingly.
The Production will benefit from:
- Joining a Renowned company that is continuing to grow year on year.
- In depth induction and training.
- Opportunity to work on some automated equipment.
- Opportunity to learn how to work fantastic lean manufacturing techniques.
- Join a business with one of the best Benefits Packages in the industry.
Commutable from: Barnstable, Bideford, South Molton, Bude, Ilfracoombe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Production Engineer
£36k per year + OTE = £40,000
Manufacturing / Process Manager
£35k - 40k per year
£19k - 24k per year + TBC
Night Shift Production Manager
£35k per year + Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance
£35k per year