|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 11:32|
Salary: Circa £40,000
Location: King's Lynn, Norfolk
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Manufacturing engineers to join a market leading business in the King's Lynn area. The business are a global manufacturer and supply products to various clients all over the world. These Manufacturing engineer roles are available due to continued growth of the business and the manufacturing site, the company are constantly investing into state-of-the-art machinery and factory extensions. This opportunity will suit somebody with projects/process/Continuous improvement experience and will allow you to continue to build a fantastic career.
Skills required for Manufacturing Engineer:
· HNC Level qualification in Engineering
· Previously held the post of Manufacturing Engineer
· Would consider Engineering Team Leaders or Managers/Strong Maintenance Engineers
· Project management experience
· FMCG/fast paced manufacturing background
· Mechanical and electrical skills
· Knowledge of High-speed automated machinery
· Continuous improvement/projects/reliability experience
The Manufacturing Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary Package
Monday to Friday Days shift pattern
Company Pension Scheme (8%)
Continued investment into engineering department
Personal Development plans
Benefits: Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's