|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£49k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 13:04|
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician with a strong background in electrical and mechanical maintenance and continuous improvements to join a growing FMCG manufacturer within Loughton. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, our client has seen orders rise through the roof and are requiring an additional Maintenance Technician a food, FMCG, pharma or related manufacturing environment. With multiple sites across the globe, there is loads of opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to progress into different areas of the business such a project, management and Automation. The Maintenance Technician will be doing a highly technical role including maintenance on a variety of high speed food production machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for any maintenance technician to join on of the best payers in the area, whilst also offering lots of training and technical development alongside changes for further progression up the ladder.
Skills required for the Maintenance Technician:
- Engineering qualification (Ideally apprentice trained)
- Multi skilled engineer with both electrical and mechanical experience and skills
- Experience of working in high pressure, high temperature environments such as FMCG, energy, mining, oil & gas etc .
- Continuous improvement experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
The Maintenance Technician will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Working a shift that involves no nights or weekends
- One of the best salary packages in the area
- Career progression in a world renowned company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£34k - 40k per year + Benefits
Night Maintenance Technician
£47k - 55k per year + Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Technician
£42k - 43k per year + Benefits Package
£38k per year + Overtime
£40k per year + Pension 3% + Overtime opportunities