|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£43k - 46k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 15:48|
Electrical Engineer – Large blue chip company, FMCG
Salary: £43,000 - £46,000
We are currently recruiting for a Electrcial Engineer to be part of a rapidly growing manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for a Electrcial Engineer to be part of a recognised brand with an unprecedented global presence. Often referred to as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is a career move that will enable the successful Electrcial Engineer to progress their career indefinitely.
Skills required for Electrcial Engineer:
- Maintenance background
- Strong Electrical fault finding capabilities
- Able to fault find on PLC’s
- Previous experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a factory environment
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art factory
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
- Heavy investment in enhancing your electrical, mechanical and PLC skills.
- Working as a maintenance engineer on a days and nights shift pattern.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Buckingham, Bicester, Banbury, Oxfordshire, Towcester, Brackley, Daventry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k per year + Pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
£33k per year + Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work schemes
£44k - 46k per year + Pension
£40k per year + Private Medical,Discount scheme, Bonus,
£34k - 36.5k per year + Pension