|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||George Marks|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 09:36|
Maintenance Technician - Weekends
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
An exciting opening has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in the Stoke area by joining their weekend team. They have recently won two new contracts and therefore are looking to bring in a maintenance engineer to support this expansion. The maintenance engineer will be getting involved in planned and reactive maintenance as well as the opportunity to get involved with short term value projects. As a Maintenance Engineer there are several benefits included also such as healthcare programmes, discount vouchers, a great pension plan, opportunity for overtime and many more. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who is looking for the next challenge in their career!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Must be fully multi-skilled
- Must have an Electrical qualification
- Electrically be able to work on: motors, AC/DC drives, relays, sensors, contractors and control panels
- Mechanically be able to work on: hydraulics, gearboxes, pneumatics, bearings, chains and pumps
- Must have a pro-active attitude
As a Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Great contribution towards your pension
- Working for one of the market leaders within their industry
- Work for a company who treat their engineers like family rather than another number
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunists to complete new courses and qualifications
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
For further details please call George Marks.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24k per year + Pension
£28k - 30k per year + Pension + Progression
£28k - 34.5k per year + Pension and benefit Scheme
£44k - 46k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + Pension combined up to 16%, Access to healthcare insurance, PHI