|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£28k - 34.5k per year + Pension and benefit Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 11:43|
Salary: £28,000 - £34,500
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias at their facility in North Yorkshire. Working for a market leader with a very strong order book, you will be required to perform maintenance and breakdown duties on a variety of machinery. Offering a very attractable salary and benefits package, with further opportunities for training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to progress their career with a huge corporation.
Skills required for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical Bias.
- Ideally, completed an apprenticeship and hold a Level 3 mechanical qualification.
- Working within a Manufacturing or Production factory previously.
- Experience with Maintenance systems, ideally SAP.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Opportunity to progress into team leader positions and play an active role in various projects that are happening on site.
- Market Leading Salary and Benefits Package.
Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, please contact Matthew Lye.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k per year + Pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
£44k - 46k per year + Pension
£43k - 46k per year + Pension
£34k - 36.5k per year + Pension
£34k per year