Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£37.5k per year + Vouchers & Free Parking|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Alim|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 11:21|
Maintenance Team Leader – Shift
Salary: £37,500 + Overtime Available
Location: Mexborough, South Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Team Leader to join a leading bespoke manufacturing business in the South Yorkshire area. Due to the investment into the business, this site is currently expanding and seeks a Maintenance Team Leader that is looking to join one of the country's leading manufacturing businesses. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external training courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills Required for Engineering Team Leader:
- Engineering Qualification (Level 3 Minimum)
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Electrical Bias
- Good Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge.
- FMCG / Maintenance Manufacturing Background
- Ideally Good Leadership Experience or Can Demonstrate Man Management
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- In-House Training for Engineers
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a UK Based Company with International Ties.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's