Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension and Training|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 09:32|
Maintenance Team Leader- FMCG
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
Location: Slough, Berkshire
An already established and largely growing FMCG company are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Team Leader with a strong technical background in electrical and mechanical engineering to work at their most profitable site based in Slough. Having recently invested millions of pounds into new machinery, they have added a number of skilled engineers to their maintenance team to deal with the workload. Due to the extra headcount an additioanl Maintenance Team Leader is required to drive a performance culture and lead continuous improvement projects. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Maintenance Team Leader looking to take develop their skill set and have opportunities to progress their career into Management.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- Leadership skills and experience
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Previous experience as a Maintneance Team Leader
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Able to work a rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Maintenance Team Leader with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of hi-tech equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Maintenance Team Leader
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Slough, Iver, Watford, Uxbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's