Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||Basic £54,125 and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 14:39|
Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: Basic £54,125 (Inc. Shift Allowance), Bonus 7.5%, Pension, Healthcare
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader to work at their Industrial Manufacturing site in Hadleigh, Suffolk. Managing a team of 3 Engineers on a Continental Shift Pattern (Days & Nights), you will be required to provide professional maintenance standards, resolve breakdowns efficiently and safely enacting countermeasures to make sure they do not recur and championing a World Class Mindset on site. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader or Supervisor or Manager to join a forward-thinking business who are a market leader within their industry.
Skills required for an Maintenance Team Leader
- Ideally hold an HNC (or Equivalent) within Engineering and be Multi-Skilled with an Electrical Bias. My client will look at candidates with an NVQ Level 3 qualification with a wealth of experience.
- Good experience of man management within a production facility.
- Proven record of working hands on servicing continuous improvement lines.
- PLC fault-finding and basic programming skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and pay attention to detail.
- Strong character with drive, energy and enthusiasm with a pro-active attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Able to work a Continental Shift Pattern covering Days & Nights.
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to progress further within the business to Senior Management positions.
- Working within a close-knit team and having a voice within the engineering department.
- Leading a team on various projects improving the factory and production levels.
- Excellent package and benefits.
Benefits: Bonus 7.5%, Pension, Healthcare, Holiday Allowance
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Colchester, Sudbury, Halstead, Stowmarket, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's