Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£44k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 09:11|
Maintenance Team Leader - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £44,000 - £46,000
I am currently recruiting for a food manufacturer based in the Worcestershire area. This prestigious manufacturer currently require a maintenance team leader to join their flourishing maintenance department. Growth has been a thing of normality in recent years and 2018 is no different. There is an abundance of brand new machinery on site and the current engineering team is buzzing at the moment.The maintenance team leader will earn a fantastic basic salary and have the opportunity to further even progress within the business as the company continues to grow and grow.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader - Food Manufacturing:
- Maintenance Team Leader should be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Team Leader must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Factory maintenance background background is essential
- Maintenance Team Leader must have some form of leadership within their background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Numerous training & development on offer including management and leadership courses
- Excellent basic salary package on offer
- Thriving business, continuously growing
- Brand new equipment on site, with more to come
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Evesham, Alcester, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Tewkesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's