Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£41k - 42k per year + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 18:24|
Maintenance Team Leader- FMCG, Progression
Location: Egham, Surrey,
A highly established and growing manufacturer of high end food produce are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader to lead the team of maintenance engineers within a HI-Tech facility. This is an additional position for a Maintenance Team Leader due to new contracts being won which has lead to a recent re-structure to manage the growth.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- Experience as an Maintenance Team Leader
- Strong supervisory, leadership and coaching skills gained as a Maintenance Team Leader
- Strong technical background in either Electrical or Mechanical maintenance.
- Have innovative ideas for how to improve efficiencies and downtime within the maintenance department.
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Having a clear progression path beyond a Maintenance Team Leader
- Working as a Maintenance Team Leader within a well-established food manufacturing company
- Management and leadership training to enhance skills
- Given responsibility to manage the Maintenance department in the Engineering Managers absence
- Opportunities to lead continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Egham, Surrey, Reading, Berkshire, Windsor, Berkshire, Farnborough, Hampshire, Croydon, London
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's