Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 09:56|
Maintenance Team Leader - M-F Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a manufacturing company who are seeking an Maintenance Team Leader to join their fast paced and ever growing team. This is a fantastic time to join the business as an Maintenance Team Leader as they are expanding and it’s becoming a great place to work, where you can implement change and use your engineering skills. This role will be a hands on team leader position where you will be involved in the site maintenance programme aswell as managing the day to day engineering issues.There is fantastic training and benefits on offer!
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- You must have an Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- You Must have experience in managing a team of 4-6 engineers
- PPM planning
- Health and Safety
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, PLCs
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, etc
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's