|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Life Insurance, Overtime, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2022 09:42|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a leading manufacturing company based in Claughton. The company are going through massive amounts of growth with lots of investment into their site. This is a great opportunity for an experienced works engineer to be able to lead their own engineering department. The works engineer must have worked in a manufacturing environment before and must have leadership or management experience. The company will offer to put the works engineer through any training that is needed, they will also receive a fantastic benefits package as well.
Skills required for the Works Engineer:
- Supervisory or Management Experience
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- Health and Safety Qualifications (Bonus)
The Works Engineer will benefit from:
- Blue chip manufacturing company.
- Training, development, and investment
- 25% hands on, 75% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group.
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Competitive salary, Company Phone, Company Laptop, Annual Bonus, Generous Holiday.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's