|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||Basic up to £40K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 12:50|
Salary: Basic up to £40,000 + Benefits
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Supervisor to join a growing FMCG organisation in the Okehampton, Devon area. Managing a team of 5 Engineers, you will be responsible for organising workloads, designating work and playing a hands-on role with your team also. My client is looking for a Supervisor that has high levels of self-motivation and is looking to develop the engineering team further.
Skills required for a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with Supervisory or Team Leader experience
- Ideally, worked within a FMCG manufacturing / production environment previously.
- Worked to 3-Phase electrics as well as sound hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge and experience.
- Worked on projects and PLC knowledge will be advantageous.
- Ability to organise workloads and have experience of training / development of engineers.
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who winning new contracts within the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Okehampton, Devon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's