|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 14:57|
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-recognised plant in Essex. Currently, my client is currently investing heavily within the engineering facility, introducing state of the art bespoke machinery, as well as a restructuring hierarchy, allowing a clear route for progression for an aspirational Maintenance Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for Maintenance Engineer to join a company with a lot on offer; OTE, progression, competitive salary package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the planned and reactive mechanical maintenance, adhering to strict health and safety standards
- The Maintenance Engineer will need an Engineering qualification; electrical or mechanical.
- The successful applicant for this Maintenance role will can come from any form of industrial factory-based environment
- An example of some of the equipment the Maintenance Engineer will use includes: conveyors, shredders, separators, packers, weighers
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a successful factory who are always looking to invest
- The Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a tailored training scheme
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in an efficient plant, with a fantastic PPM scheme, allowing for very little down time.
- A clear route to step up and progress within the team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Harlow, Essex, Rayleigh, Essex, Chelmsford, Essex, Romford, Essex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's