|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£27k - 32k per year + Pension, Overtime, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 15:49|
Maintenance Supervisor - Building Materials - DAYS - Monday to Friday - 8am to 4.30pm
Location – North Devon
Salary – £27,000 - £28,000
OTE - £32,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join one of the Largest Building Material Manufacturer in the country that has a site based in North Devon. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site to keep up with its competition . As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will assist your colleagues through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by immediately reacting to breakdowns. As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be in charge of 5 engineers of of which you will be delegating work suited to each persons skill-set. This role will be 60% hands on and 40% hands off, within the role you will be looking at different project work, ways of minimizing down-time - attending Engineering Meetings to see where improvements can be made The successful engineer will benefit from some industry leading training and will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from joining a business that invests 10% of profits each year back in to the engineering team. The maintenance team there are excited for the new production lines to be installed which is project work you could be involved with.
You will need for this role:
- Mechanical qualifcation of a level 3 equivalent as a minimum.
- Connfident working with pnemautics, hydraulics, pumps, conveyors systems and gearboxes.
- Previous experience working within a lead/supervisory/senior role
- Aspirationally want to progress through the ranks.
- Able to demonstrate previous experiences that will help you with the role.
- Team player, working within a big engineering team and have to be able to adapt to culture and ethos.
- Have a decent level of an electrical understanding.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic benefits packaging alongside salary.
- In depth induction and training - 2/3 months
- Brand new automated facilities with new equipment
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery
- Opportunity to work with some very skilled and experienced engineer's
- Bonus - Profit Share Scheme
Commutable from: Exeter, Barnstaple, Bideford, South Molton, Okehampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 47k per year + Pension Scheme
£38k - 39k per year
£30k per year + OTE = £32,000
£42k - 46.5k per year + Yes
£38k per year + pension + Benefits