|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension+ Company shop +Parking|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 15:21|
Maintenance Supervisor – Days
Currently seeking an experienced hand on Maintenance Supervisor to play a key role within the Engineering team for a rapidly growing FMCG company. For this position, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the Engineering team; coaching, developing and training, as well as completing repair and maintenance of all plant equipment when required. The successful applicant for this position will be equipped with a fantastic remuneration package, working in a close-knit team and work for a company who are keen advocates to reinvesting to their team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Supervisor:
- The Maintenance Superior will be managing a small Engineering team, previous experience working a similar role is an absolute to be considered for this role.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will be expected to be hands on: 3 phase, star and delta motors, contactors, relays, control panels, hydraulics, belts, bearings. Chains.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity.
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG background is paramount to be considered for this role.
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
- Joining a rapidly growing company who have recently invested millions on improving their equipment.
- They offer a performance related bonus, which the engineers have hit almost every year
- They are renown for the training programme and can offer a wealth of courses tailored for the Engineering Supervisor.
Commutable: Swaffham, Norfolk, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, Fakenham, Norfolk, Thetford, Norfolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
t in line with department and operational strategy; whilst also ensuring all engineering activity complies with technical legislation. Strong communication and a proactive hands on approach are key to this role to drive performance and manage effective working relationships.
A position is now vacant for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a rapidly growing FMCG. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be joining market leaders who have recently made huge investments within their engineering department. Applicants for this role need have
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 40k per year + Pension+Training
£32k - 35k per year
£32k - 34k per year
£34k - 36k per year
£32k per year + Pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme