|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 10:37|
Maintenanace Planner - FMCG
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance planner to take a senior level role in driving this food manufacturing business forward has arisen. This business have expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team for the long term future of the business. This will be an influential management and leadership role where you will be involved in the strategic thinking of the business and heavily involved in the planning of the engineers workload.
Skills required for Maintenance Planner:
- Proven track record of planning maintenance schedules
- Good level of qualification as engineer/planner
- Ideally experience with FMCG or come from a fast moving background
- Experience of CMMS systems
- Strategic thinking about the direction of the business
- Maintenance Planner who can provide vision and stability to the team and the production lines.
- Able to work Monday to Friday days based role
The Maintenance Planner will benefit from:
- Opportunity to join a successful business with large manufacturing sites
- Manager will be part of the management decision making team
- State of the art equipment
- Opportunities for progression
- Investment in the engineering department
- Training and development opportunities
If this role sounds like it's of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Mitul Shahat Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£28k - 34.5k per year + Pension and benefit Scheme
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension