|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager-Industrial|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 16:25|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Maintenance Manager at a large Industrial Company commutable to Crawley. The Maintenance Manager will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity constantly. As the Maintenance Manager you will be required to minimize the downtime of the machinery and improve efficiencies alongside improving the factory, you will be providing personal- development-plans for each engineer, and ensure that Health & Safety Regulations is met as well!. The successful Maintenance Manager will benefit from a great package and will be joining a large established company.
Skilled required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Leading/ Managing a Team of Engineers
- Have experience managing large teams of engineers
- Must have a strong mechanical and electrical engineering understanding
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- Must come from a Technical Engineering Background
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a company leading in their industry
- A competitive salary
- A chance to grow and develop with a team of engineers
- Receive Pension, Training and other benefits
Commutable from: Crawley, Leatherhead, Horsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's