Maintenance Manager- FMCG
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager- FMCG|
|Salary:||£55k per year + Pension and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 09:05|
Maintenance Manager - FMCG
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Maintenance Manager for a growing food manufacturing company. This company have recently doubled the size of the factory and invested heavily in new machinery. As a Maintenance Manager, you will be running the engineering department and have a sound knowledge of both electrical and mechanical engineering. The Maintenance Manager will be heavily involved in project improvements and have the opportunity to grow their engineering department further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Have experience in a supervisory role, whilst also being able to be hands on
- Experience of managing and leading a team of engineers- Training/ development/ coaching
- Experience Managing Budgets
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience of carrying out project work
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- A very generous incentive package
- They are market leaders within their field, with sites all around the UK
- A succession plan which allows for further progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Epsom, Surrey, Twickenham,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k per year + benefits + pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + OT
£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Overtime,