|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2022 12:03|
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (Depending upon experience)
Location: Soham (Cambridgeshire)
A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their ranks. This company is taking over their sector and forging a fantastic reputation in the market. They are looking for a Maintenance Manager to drive the engineering standards and push the potential of the engineering department. This company is going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have several UK sites and have plans to expand the business by 2023. This site in Soham (Cambridgeshire) is looking to add multiple engineers into their engineering department, to deal with demand. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors. As the maintenance manager your role is crucial is maintaining high standards in engineering and making sure key targets are being met. If the sound of this job interests you, please apply ASAP.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- The successful Maintenance Manager should have previous experience in a leadership/supervisory/management position.
- The successful Maintenance Manager should ideally possess a Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- The successful Maintenance Manager needs to be from a Manufacturing/Industrial Background
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a leader in the industry.
- Playing a crucial role within a fantastic company.
- Working within an expanding company.
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Newmarket, Ely, Soham, Milton, Lakenheath.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400 )
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's