|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Bonus, private healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 08:42|
Days - Monday to Friday
Location: Hemel Hempstead
An excellent opportunity has become available for a skilled Maintenance Manager to join a leading business in Hemel Hempstead. The successful Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the effective running of site and fleet maintenance, and be responsible for managing a team of 11; dedicated to ensuring the workface is engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards, following all health and safety procedures.
- Management Experience - Open to aspirational Team Leaders / Supervisors who have led a successful team.
- HGV experience is essential
- Understanding of Vehicle Maintenance and health & safety requirements
- Project Management experience - budget / cost savings / installation work
- NVQ Level 3 in HGV Repair or Experience in a similar role
- Days role Monday to Friday (Sociable hours)
- Working for an award-winning company that can offer stability, progression and development
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's