|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2022 13:44|
Salary: £55,000 + Bonus
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for an amibitious Maintenance Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national industrial manufacturing company based near Sandy Bedfordshire. The Maintenance Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 10-12 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production facility. The role will be 80% management and 20% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Man Management of 10-12 Multi Skilled Engineers
- Planning and organising engineering activities across the site
- Driven my Improvements, Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Either bias, with a technical background
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in to Operations Roles
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 70k per year + Bonus and Car Allowance
£50k - 52k per year + Bonus 15 % + Pension + Healthcare
£45k per year + Life Insurance, Overtime, Pension
Principle Engineering Manager
£60k per year + 5% Pension - Canteen - Xmas Hampers - Vouchers - Free Dinners - Plus More