|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year + Pension & other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2021 07:30|
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Manager or aspiring Maintenance/ Engineering Team Leader has become available at one of the fastest growing packaging manufacturers in Hertfordshire. This role is perfect for a candidate who is willing to go that extra mile for his team and in return, will have the pleasure of overseeing a hard working, talented and welcoming group of engineers. The role is 95% hands off, which will find you assisting the Engineering Manager with team strategy, overall improvements and training & development. This is a Monday to Friday days based role, however, as per any management position, there is an element of flexibility needed. The role comes with a phenomenal all-round salary & benefits package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Successful candidate must have previous experience as a Maintenance Manager, Engineering Team Leader or Maintenance Team Leader
- Maintenance engineer must hold a minimum of a level 3 engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment - Packaging, pharma, food, FMCG, heavy, industrial manufacturing
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business in Hertfordshire
- Fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Chance to manage a welcoming, hardworking team
- Ongoing investment within the engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and a wide variety of other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year
Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
£43k - 45k per year + 4% Pension
£33k per year + Pension
£36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£45k - 55k per year