|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year + car + bonus + corporate gym membership +healthcare plans|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 17:04|
We are actively recruiting a technically strong, Maintenance Manager to join a leading business in its industry. Both electrically and mechanically biased engineers are invited to apply from any background. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
Skills required for Maintenance Manager:
- Maintenance Manager to have supervisory experience
- Manager Manager to have a strong technical background
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical & electrical skills
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Global company
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, bonus, company car
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£48k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£45k - 50k per year
£32k - 37k per year + Life assurance, Sick Pay, income protection, Employee Assistance Program, Long
£50k per year
£37k per year