|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 09:49|
Maintenance Manager- Industrial
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Commutable: West Bromwich
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Maintenance Manager at a large Industrial Company. The Maintenance Manager will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity constantly. As the Maintenance Manager you will be required to minimise the downtime of the machinery and improve efficiencies alongside improving the factory, you will be providing personal- development-plans for each engineer, and ensure that Health & Safety Regulations is met as well!. The successful Maintenance Manager will benefit from a great package.
Skilled required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Leading/ Managing a Team of Engineers
- Must be happy to work in a heavy industrial plant
- Happy to come in and make your mark within the team
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- Must come from a Technical Engineering Background
- Be able to lead and motivate you're Team.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a thriving and stable Company
- Working for a company leading in their industry
- Managing a team of up to 20 staff
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's