|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 18:02|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
We are actively recruiting a technically strong, hands on, maintenance manager to join a leading manufacturer in its industry. An experience supervisory background in a factory enviroment is highly desirable with electrical and mechanical knowledge, experience in man management is a must to help lead the team to hit targets and manage any improvments needed. You are invited to apply from any background however heavy or industrial manufacturing is highly desired, with a competitive salary and benefits available this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
Skills required for Maintenance Manager:
- Manager or supervisory experience
- Strong electrical bias background
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering and supervisory
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Training, development and investment
- 30% hands on, 70% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's