|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£44k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + Company Car+ Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 10:01|
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: Dorking, Surrey
A position has become vacant for a Maintenance Manager to join a leading global manufacturer at one of their sites in Surrey. Year upon year my client have increased their profits, which has been reinvested into individual sites - resulting in cutting edge technology, additional funding to training, and much more.
The site is vast, spanning over many acres - operating 24/7, and kept running my a world class team of engineers. If you would like to be responsible for Managing such a team, please see below.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Previous Management experience
- Hold an Engineering Qualification
- Having prior experience of working on heavy plant machinery is extremely desirable.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector, with sites across the UK. Offering a stable role for the Maintenance Manager.
- Joining during a surge of growth, meaning even greater investments in the site and yourself as an individual.
- The opportunity to develop yourself through training and development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Excellent salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 50k per year + Pension combined up to 16%, Access to healthcare insurance, PHI
Maintenance Manager -Manufacturing
£40k - 45k per year
£40k per year
£35k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension, Healthcare