|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 47k per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 18:07|
Salary: Up to £47,000
Looking for a Maintenance Manager to join a heavy industrial manufacturing plant in Surrey. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Manager position will be responsible for a team of 17 engineers, working in a large, semi-automated plant. The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience working on heavy manufacturing machinery. Also, it is essential to have previous experience in Management.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is mandatory to be considered for this role.
- Having prior experience of working on heavy plant machinery is extremely desirable.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector, with sites across the UK. Offering a stable role for the Maintenance Manager.
- Joining during a surge of growth, meaning even greater investments in the site and yourself as an individual.
- The opportunity to develop yourself through training and development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Excellent salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's