|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 12:29|
Maintenance Manager - DAYS!
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: West Bromwich
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and are looking to reach headcount in their engineering department, they require an experience maintenance manager to help with revamping their state of the art factory and setting up all PPM schedules, dealing with reducing breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots advise and stability for the right manager to find their feet and will given the opportunity to implement their own ideas to the business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Maintenance Manager must be Electrically qualified
- Maintenance Manager can come from any background
- Maintenance Manager must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Manager must have have experience in leading a team.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's