|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 11:50|
Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Manager to work for a blue chip multi national manufacturing company based near Mitcham . The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 18+ multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be 80% management and 20% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Man Management of 18+ Engineers
- Planning and Implementing PPMs
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- 80% Management 20% Technical hands on
- Willing to be flexible and get hands on when needed
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus (15%)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's