|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year + 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 10:09|
Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The successful Maintenance Manager will play a major part within the future of this business and will be heavily involved in all decisions to take the engineering department to the next level.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Management experience within a maintenance environment
- Experience in managing engineers and delegating workloads
- Either bias, with a technical background
- PPM Planning and implementation
- Communication with the Production team
- Health and Safety
- Assessing KPI’s, managing budgets etc.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 48k per year
£40k - 45k per year + pension + Benefits
Assistant Maintenance Manager
£40k - 45k per year
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£28k - 34.5k per year + Pension and benefit Scheme