Connecting...

Engineering jobs, Job search, automotive jobs, maintenance jobs, design jobs, manufacturing jobs, automotive jobs, distribution jobs, leisure jobs, motorsport jobs, field service jobs

Maintenance Manager

Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Neots
Industry:
Salary: £45k - 50k per year + Gov Standard pension
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: 8271
Contact Name: Sabrina Butt
Contact Email: cv.118133981.0@applythis.net
Job Published: April 30, 2018 09:05

Job Description

Maintenance Manager

Salary: £45,000 - £50,000

Location: St Neots

A world recognised organisation that specialise in manufacturing Agriculture products is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager. The company have recently undergone huge investment of over £9 million on the machinery at their site based near St Neots. As a Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for up to 5 direct reports, 70% of the time you will be ensuring the maintenance department standards and productivity runs positively, the other 30% of the time you will be getting involved with hands on work on the production machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity that all maintenance managers with the area should take advantage of as the company will support and nurture your career within engineering.

Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:

  • Experience working as a maintenance manager within a manufacturing environment
  • Experience managing budgets
  • Ability to creature a culture of continuous improvement
  • Ability to design and implement pre planned maintenance schedules
  • Ability to be able to fault find electrically and mechanically on industrial machinery

The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:

  • Competitive Salary
  • Excellent benefits package
  • Market leader in their industry

Benefits: Pension and bonus

Commutable: St Neots, Kettering, Peterborough, Huntingdon,  Corby, Burton Latimer, Yaxley,

If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.

For further details, contact Sabrina Butt

As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.

You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.