|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 34k per year + pension + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 15:16|
Salary: £31,000 – £34,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Maintenance Engineer for a growing manufacturing company. This company have recently doubled the size of the factory and invested heavily in new machinery. As a maintenance engineer, you will have the opportunity to work for a company willing to help develop your skills technically. The maintenance engineer will be given a tailored training programme to allow them to progress in the best and quickest way.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer needs to be multi skilled
- Must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Ideally you would have worked within manufacturing environment
- Electrical knowledge or an electrical qualification will be a huge bonus
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Working on state-of-the-art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's