Maintenance Engineer - PERM W/E
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - PERM W/E|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 17:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Large Company - Perm W/E!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my market leading client who are an industrial manufacturer that provide top of the range products in a recession proof and financially stable market. My client is a market leader with a backlog of orders to last them up until 2020. The successful candidate will come in and aid them in sustaining their current needs and push on to have a record breaking 2019!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled of either bias.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be prepared to work on both reactive and pre-planned maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a leader within their industry with multiple opportunities to progress further within the business.
- Working within an extremely large manufacturer.
- Lots of training available for the successful maintenance engineer.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's