Maintenance Engineer (North West)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer (North West)|
|Salary:||£28k - 30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 09:19|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £28000 + OT
Shifts: Days (Mon-Fri)
An Excellent opportunity is now available for a hands-on maintenance engineer engineer to join a leading FMCG manufacturing business in West Yorkshire. The Engineer will be responsible for a team of engineers on shift and will need lead the team in the duties of planned and reactive maintenance schedules. The business are looking for a candidate who is willing tto get stuck in with the electrical and mechanical hands on work as well.
Skills required for Engineering Supervisor:
- Multi Skilled Engineering Experience (Will consider mechanical or Eletrical bias)
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing Background (Ideal but not essential, will additionally consider forces engineers)
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- FMCG machine experience
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Market Leading Business
- Excellent investment into engineers and engineering department.
- Training and development available
- Opportunities for progression
- Competitive salary package
Benefits: Pension Scheme, OT,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's