Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 19:28|
Maintenance Engineer – Multi-Skilled
An amazing opportunity for a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias has arisen in Maidstone. This company has won multiple awards in its fields and is a specialist of its kind in the FMCG sector. They are constantly looking for an investing in innovative new ways to become the market leaders in their sector and they are currently recruiting an engineer to join their experienced team to help them achieve this goal. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the state of the art machinery and ensuring that the factory performs to the highest standards. With their tailored training programmes and clear progression paths you are sure to find a career you will flourish in here.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer on both mechanical and electrical faults
- Proven experience in a fast paced environment as a maintenance engineer
- You will hold an engineering qualification
- You will have an electrical bias
- Previous experience working on both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- A tailored personal development programme designed to make you the best maintenance engineer possible
- Working for a rapidly expanding company with real career opportunities
- Working for a company who puts real investment into its maintenance engineers
- Working in a fast paced environment on bespoke machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000
Commutable: Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's